We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Endurance Lends Itself To Enjoyment

1…452453455457458…993

Comments

  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    I'm ignoring all your bubbs bargains tonight. :p Think will have to put myself on a self imposed shopping ban. ;)
    Birds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
    Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel

    It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 68,717 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    I'm ignoring all your bubbs bargains tonight. :p Think will have to put myself on a self imposed shopping ban. ;)

    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: hope nothing good comes up then like buy 1 get 24 free hair driers:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,567 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    edited 25 February 2015 at 7:30PM
    Off topic, but why all the hoo-har about hsbc in Switzerland helping people avoid tax? I am not in a position to do it myself, but I thought the whole point of secret Swiss bank accounts was to avoid tax/scrutiny and that was the primary basis of the Swiss banking system?

    Likewise, using politicians for their network/access/their knowledge of policy.

    I am not saying it is right, I just cannot understand why there is surprise and indignation now.

    Anon
  • Not sure if anyone else has noticed. But the Pringles cheesy cheese are still at £2.48 with no multi on msm. Is that the same for others?
  • nerfdad
    nerfdad Posts: 13,795 Forumite
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    I'm ignoring all your bubbs bargains tonight. :p Think will have to put myself on a self imposed shopping ban. ;)

    I think we should all ignore bubbs:D:D:D:T:T
  • Tinyshoes wrote: »
    I'm ignoring all your bubbs bargains tonight. :p Think will have to put myself on a self imposed shopping ban. ;)


    Hi Tinyshoes that's what I am trying to do. It is amazing how well Ruth is doing.
    Mortgage debt 45,000. Thank you all for your help so far in helping me save to buy the house. I could not have done this without all your help.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 68,717 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    nerfdad wrote: »
    I think we should all ignore bubbs:D:D:D:T:T

    You know what i am going to say
    Shut your cakehole :p:p:p:p:p:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Good evening all.

    For those who didn't manage any free Dettol....found these at my ex-Netto Sada this eve...

    IMG_20150225_165818706_zpsgfoz8ina.jpg

    IMG_20150225_170254940_HDR_zps2g2wmpxi.jpg

    IMG_20150225_170005190_HDR_zpsqspvrxzz.jpg

    IMG_20150225_165907622_zpsdr0nvfvj.jpg

    IMG_20150225_165900377_zpsz0z14k0u.jpg

    IMG_20150225_165855744_zpsybhbajwu.jpg

    IMG_20150225_165828886_HDR_zpsgn6wh7lc.jpg

    IMG_20150225_165841697_zps5qyvnc2d.jpg
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 68,717 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    tallulajo wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone else has noticed. But the Pringles cheesy cheese are still at £2.48 with no multi on msm. Is that the same for others?
    These ones?

    Pringles Xtra - Cheesy Nacho Cheese (175g)
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • tallulajo wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone else has noticed. But the Pringles cheesy cheese are still at £2.48 with no multi on msm. Is that the same for others?

    Not as cheap as comparing to Ts but may compare to morribobs.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.