IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Excel Parking fine

Options
Hi guys,

Received a parking fine today (attached to my windscreen) for parking outside my new gym that has just opened. When we joined we were told it would be a free car park but now the story has changed to the contract has not expired yet and we park at our own risk until end of month.

But anyway I believe with Excel being IPC that I need to ignore it at this stage and wait for the NTK in the post?

I ask because I was going to appeal via email to Excel tonight.

Many thanks for any help

Comments

• wiogs
    wiogs Posts: 2,744 Forumite
    Options
    All the info is in the NEWBIES sticky.

There is no fine.
  • Fight_the_good_fight
    Options
    Another using the F word:mad:

Wait for NtK and in the meantime do some reading of the newbies thread and speak to the gym owners as I'm sure they don't wish for their members to be invoiced especially if a new venture
    I Am Charlie
  • DanielSan
    Options
    Another using the F word:mad:

Wait for NtK and in the meantime do some reading of the newbies thread and speak to the gym owners as I'm sure they don't wish for their members to be invoiced especially if a new venture

lol sorry about the f word, I have done some reading but its been a stressful day in my defence :)

I have emailed the gym but not holding my breath.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure