queenofcats Posts: 19
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    2x Clarins tinted moisturisers to test.
  • Savethekipper
    Savethekipper Posts: 1,427
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Joined the local Community Pantry which stops food from going into landfill,  Was given a shopping bag, 2 loaves, tine of beans, packet of cereal, can of pop and 2 protein bars.  Then was able to buy a tin of soup, tin of beans, bunch of flowers, some fudge and some pringles for the sum of £2.25, was a bloody great initiative.  Will be going back tomorrow 
  • minimad1970
    minimad1970 Posts: 6,156
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    I'm looking for the link to free items from Asda, that you add to your online shop, I think it was on this part of the forum. I've used it the last few weeks and now I can't find any items on Asda's page. Thanks.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,540
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Viktor & Rolf fragrance sample - its nice but I think I still prefer the original Flowerbomb.
    2020 Wins:
  • Happy_shopper
    Happy_shopper Posts: 6,660
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Over the past week or so, I've received: 

- YSL 'Y' EDP (1.2ml spray) 

- Coach 'Wild Rose' EDP (2ml spray) 

- Viktor + Rolf 'Good Fortune' EDP (1.2ml spray) 

- 'The Singleton of Dufftown 12 Year Old' whisky miniature 

• Happy_shopper
    Happy_shopper Posts: 6,660
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    - Elizabeth Arden 'Prevage' eye serum (5ml tube) 
  • Ozzig
    Ozzig Posts: 301
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
     Comfort Limited Edition Cherry Blossom Fabric Conditioner 33 Washes 1.16L

Sainsbury's Discover item with our big shop today.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,816
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    I'm looking for the link to free items from Asda, that you add to your online shop, I think it was on this part of the forum. I've used it the last few weeks and now I can't find any items on Asda's page. Thanks.
    Maybe on the groceries board as it won’t be on here as not a no spend freebie x 
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Ozzig
    Ozzig Posts: 301
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Ozzig said:

sarah1972 said:
    Oops, ignore my post above, should've read the sticky - sorry !!
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,816
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    edited 29 June 2022 at 3:54PM
    Ozzig said:
    Ozzig said:

sarah1972 said:
    Oops, ignore my post above, should've read the sticky - sorry !!
    Lol I was replying to @minimad1970 post asking where the Asda post is. Nothing wrong with your post at all, it’s on the right post x
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback