We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Precise

Just thought it share my experience so far with Precise.

DIP on 16/01/15

Full application on 28/01/15

Full credit searches on the same day

With underwriters today (02/02/15) so my broker should hear by the close of busiess today!!

Fingers crossed!

The wait is killing me!

On the plus side, the app has gone on for 5k less than the original DIP was requested for which boosts our deposit up to 21%.

I will keep you updated :)
«1

Comments

  • ACG
    ACG Posts: 25,077 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper I've helped Parliament
    I dont think you will hear today, thats 1 working day.

    On a case I submitted last monday it took until Thursday to come back to me.
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • dfw1980
    dfw1980 Posts: 65 Forumite
    Ah ok, thank you. I guess i am just being impatient haha
  • dfw1980
    dfw1980 Posts: 65 Forumite
    We have submitted 3 months payslips, P60s and bank statements. Ive heard that sometimes they request other documents. What other kind of things would / could they ask for?
  • amnblog
    amnblog Posts: 12,791 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    A question that cannot be answered without knowing the case.


    Rest assured they will check everything again before you get an offer.
    I am a Mortgage Broker

    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Broker, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • dfw1980
    dfw1980 Posts: 65 Forumite
    Quick update...
    Money has been taken for surveys and my broker has been in touch asking only for my partners mobile number that Precise are requesting

    Im guessing this is a good sign for now.
  • ACG
    ACG Posts: 25,077 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper I've helped Parliament
    They take the money as part of the application. But refund if the application is declined before the val is instructed.
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • Just had an update..
    Just spoke with Precise, all docs have been assessed they are just waiting on the mortgage val now. The valuation has been booked in for today, she said after the val it usually takes 2-3 days to report back, assess and then it will go to offer.

    Solicitors have begun the searches to.

    So.. It all looks looks positive :)
  • amnblog
    amnblog Posts: 12,791 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    So your 'day' to a decision became 9 days?


    This should give you a heads up on the valuation to offer time.
    I am a Mortgage Broker

    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Broker, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • Very true.. We did have to provide proof of build up of savings in one of our savings accounts tho which delayed it a bit.
    But at least its moving in the right direction :)
  • ACG
    ACG Posts: 25,077 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper I've helped Parliament
    Its about 4 working days from receipt to review. So if the valuation is carried out today, they will have it tomorrow so I would expect it to be Monday/Tuesday next week.

    If I remember I will update this. I sent some documents in for a client yesterday so that should give you an accurate idea of how long its taking.
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.