IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.
Advent-ures in the MSE Forum... Our Advent calendar is live, helping you discover a new corner of the community each day. Visit the homepage and scroll down

parking bays

Hi, Can anyone tell me, if the lines in a council car park have faded, so much so, that I once parked in the bit you drive down between bays!! that it is still legal for them to issue parking tickets???

Replies

• UmkomaasUmkomaas Forumite
    38.1K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    As we tend to major on private parking tickets here, PePiPoo will be your best bet for council related parking issues. Here's your link:

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?act=SF&s=&f=30
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .
    I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
  • pogofishpogofish Forumite
    10.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Bad lines/markings are no longer the slam-dunk they used to be at appeal as the latest iteration of the regs allows for "reasonable" wear and tear - of course what is actually reasonable can be rather debatable!

Pepipoo is undoubtedly the best place for you as they do have the best advice/experience. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Is your local HSBC closing?

114 branches to shut in 2023

MSE News

Advent Competitions

The countdown is on

MSE Forum

Baileys £10 for 1L at Tesco

When you scan your Clubcard

MSE Deals