Will I have to refund the buyer?

Options
On ebay if its been 60 days passed and the buyer opened a case in which it lasted a few weeks and ebay closed the case. I gave the buyer time to return the item. Most shops give you 30 days. So if the case is closed does that mean I don't have to give a refund or can he reopen the case?

Comments

• soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,204 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    yr20405 wrote: »
    On ebay if its been 60 days passed and the buyer opened a case in which it lasted a few weeks and ebay closed the case. I gave the buyer time to return the item. Most shops give you 30 days. So if the case is closed does that mean I don't have to give a refund or can he reopen the case?

A case cannot be reopened so buyer cannot now force a refund
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure