Mystery shopping thread 26 *please read the op first**please no client names or fees

Comments

• Hi

Some remaining Tile Showrooms, Loan enquiries and Telephone calls in the following areas:

Birkenhead
    Blackburn
    Bridgend
    Cardiff
    Cardiff call
    Corby.)
    Coventry.)
    Cwmbran
    Grimsby
    Grimsby call
    Kettering.)
    Kidderminster
    Newport
    Northampton)
    Pontypridd call
    St Helens
    Stoke
    Warrington

shopper.mysterycustomerevaluations.com if you’re not one of our team yet, join us here: http://apply.mysterycustomerevaluations.com
  • missymouse
    missymouse Posts: 747 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Wha that’s happened to MF. Used to have loads of small, useful,retail jobs.

Prefer this anonymous site to the FB page
  • annhan
    annhan Posts: 98 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    BARE used to have the pizza take away assignments with P Johns, do you know which firm currently has the contract?
  • PeteW
    PeteW Posts: 1,212 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    annhan wrote: »
    BARE used to have the pizza take away assignments with P Johns, do you know which firm currently has the contract?

I was wondering the same - not seen one there for months. Anyone found where they've gone?
  • I last saw them on Bare but stopped doing them a few years ago because the really picky photos of the corners and sometimes no receipt was delivered so it was such a pain in the end, just not worth it.
  • Chomeur
    Chomeur Posts: 2,128 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I'd like to get notifications when certain types of jobs become available on marketforce. I have push notifications set on the app (EyesOn) but never seem to get any notifications. Has anyone had much luck with doing this?
  • gallygirl wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me if the company offering website reviews, with/without ordering/returning goods is still operating? It started with an e........ Can't find it online but I think there was a weird log in!

I forgot about this company. Just logged in, website still active but only one invite available.
  • Anyone going to Clarks Village this weekend
  • mrs_lds
    mrs_lds Posts: 4,103 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Happy new year! Is anyone with quest?. All the work seems to have dried up or is it just me?...
  • sharond101
    sharond101 Posts: 833 Forumite
    Iam they have anew site to use, there was an email but I've not seen any jobs.https://isecretshop.com/
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback