MoneySaving Poll: Should restaurant menus tell you the calories?
Poll started 5 January 2015
Should restaurant menus tell you the calories?
It’s a new year and a great swathe of the nation is on a diet. In some US cities it’s a requirement that menus tell you how many calories are in their dishes ― would you welcome that information being compulsory here or would you prefer not to know?
Please choose the option CLOSEST to your opinion.
Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click here.
If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.1K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 231.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards