Linking clubcard to tesco credit card

Options
I have had a tesco clubcard credit card for a couple of months now, however when I applied for it, I didn't enter a clubcard number.

Now, I'd like to link my clubcard with my credit card so I can earn more clubcard points.

I read on this forum that the credit card is a clubcard in itself, so I should just have to link it as an "extra card" in my clubcard account (so it is added to "View My Cards" section on the site). But I can't find any way of doing this.

Tesco credit card FAQ is non-existent when it comes to clubcard points. Can anyone help?

Comments

• 20aday
    20aday Posts: 2,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    m7b wrote: »
    I have had a tesco clubcard credit card for a couple of months now, however when I applied for it, I didn't enter a clubcard number.

Now, I'd like to link my clubcard with my credit card so I can earn more clubcard points.

I read on this forum that the credit card is a clubcard in itself, so I should just have to link it as an "extra card" in my clubcard account (so it is added to "View My Cards" section on the site). But I can't find any way of doing this.

Tesco credit card FAQ is non-existent when it comes to clubcard points. Can anyone help?

Hello,

I've just typed a query into Google and this was one of the results from the FAQ on the Clubcard site:

I have a Tesco Bank Credit Card and have been using it. I have just got my statement, but there are no points from my credit card on it. Where are they?
    The easiest way to see your points is to link your cards to one account. Call us on either 0800 591 688* or 0330 123 1688** Option 2, Monday to Friday: 8am to 8pm and Saturday: 9am to 6pm and someone will talk you through it. Otherwise, points from your Tesco Bank Credit Card may appear on a separate statement. Please allow a few days for this to arrive in the post.
    It's not your credit score that counts, it's your credit history. Any replies are my own personal opinion and not a representation of my employer.
  • Gizmo247
    Gizmo247 Posts: 492 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    A Tesco credit card is already a club card. Any number of club cards can be linked to a reward account. You need to ring up the rewards customer services and give them both the club card and the credit card numbers. They will be able to merge any reward accounts and link the cards to the same account.
    MFiT-T3 #149: {Q4/14} (£46,447)-->(£0) ~ +£46,447=100%
    Mortgage Free: 1st October 2014 :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family