Applying for Masters

Options
2»

Comments

• ceewash
    ceewash Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Oops. So it does. DS obviously not read it properly. Tbf we have looked at lots.
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,974 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I suggest that he just does as requested...Masters courses are cash cows for most universities, so they are unlikely to reject anyone who seems vaguely qualified.

There is the risk that it may be harder to get a place in 2016 if application numbers are higher due to the loan availability.

In 2016 there will be the people who have waited a year to secure funding and those who are going to do a masters just because there is funding.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure