Experian passkey

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Credit File & Ratings
5 replies 3.5K views
book12book12 Forumite
2.6K Posts
✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Credit File & Ratings
According to the Experian website, the passkey will arrive within 5 working days for the £2 Statutory Credit Report. Anybody got it earlier than this? Anybody got declined this request despite providing the forrect info online?

Replies

• Experian_company_representativeExperian_company_representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    2.1K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello book12

You are correct, The Passkey will be posted to you within 5 working days for the £2 Statutory Credit Report.

Best of luck with your application.

Kind Regards
    James Jarvis
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of Experian. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"

Posts by James Jones, Neil Stone, Stuart Storey & Joe Standen
  • Why isn't it provided immediately?

Oh yes, because you want people to sign up for the much more expensive service, that's why.
  • forgotmynameforgotmyname Forumite
    31.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No its because royal mail dont have an immediate delivery option.

They post the code to the registered address to stop me pretending to be your and accessing your credit file.
    Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

• xgingerxxgingerx Forumite
    584 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Hi, i ordered mine on the 17th and not received yet, but guess it could be the post is slow
    Dmp Mutual Support thread member No 82
  • Experian_company_representativeExperian_company_representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    2.1K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    xgingerx wrote: »
    Hi, i ordered mine on the 17th and not received yet, but guess it could be the post is slow

Hi xgingerx

If you've ordered your credit report on the 17th December and if everything runs smoothly for you that being the application process and the post timeframes then you should except to receive this on Christmas Eve, delays could happen due to the festive period.

Kind Regards
    James Jarvis
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of Experian. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"

Posts by James Jones, Neil Stone, Stuart Storey & Joe Standen
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Covid test firms form self-regulating body

A bid to tackle poor service concerns

MSE News

Cheap home insurance

Grab 100+ quotes & cashback

MSE Guides