Forum Home» Consumer Rights

Yodel - no complaints procedure!

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Yodel - no complaints procedure!

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Consumer Rights
4 replies 5.2K views
mjashawmjashaw Forumite
1 posts
edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Consumer Rights
I have been waiting for a parcel from Yodel for 2 weeks now- have spoken on phone and by online chat only now to be told it will be sent out from distribution centre twice (didn't arrive first time) and now can't be given a time scale. I asked for complaints form/procedure and was told that I can only pass my comments/complaint through the customer service team. They don't have any complaints system for customers directly to access either online or in writing ! I need to expose this poor service!Is it legal whilst certainly not ethical.

Replies

• arcon5arcon5 Forumite
    14.1K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are not their customer, the sender is.

Get on to the sender and insist they sort it out or refund you
  • neilmclneilmcl Forumite
    16.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mjashaw wrote: »
    I have been waiting for a parcel from Yodel for 2 weeks now
    Correction - you've been waiting for a parcel from the sender for 2 weeks now. Speak to the seller, they're the ones you have a contract with.
  • arcon5 wrote: »
    You are not their customer, the sender is.

Get on to the sender and insist they sort it out or refund you
    neilmcl wrote: »
    Correction - you've been waiting for a parcel from the sender for 2 weeks now. Speak to the seller, they're the ones you have a contract with.

Providing the OP did not arrange with Yodel for the collection and delivery of the item to themselves.
  • sherambersheramber Forumite
    9.2K posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    mjashaw wrote: »
    I have been waiting for a parcel from Yodel for 2 weeks now- have spoken on phone and by online chat only now to be told it will be sent out from distribution centre twice (didn't arrive first time) and now can't be given a time scale. I asked for complaints form/procedure and was told that I can only pass my comments/complaint through the customer service team. They don't have any complaints system for customers directly to access either online or in writing ! I need to expose this poor service!Is it legal whilst certainly not ethical.

http://www.yodel.co.uk/contact-us.aspx

scroll down to link for feedback on thier service
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support