We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Noddle Score Plus Searches

Options
I'm looking at my Noddle account and despite all my accounts being in good standing a couple of over limits but they're paid off and not seen on the file so it's the green dots all along, I somehow have a 1/5... Is this normal? It's been 12 months and I have gone backwards from 4/5 :mad:

Also why are there so many quotation searches or ID checking from insurance companies at both my current and old address, is this something I should look into as it could be affecting my profile?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Your score means nothing and can fluctatate as much as it likes.

The insurance searches also don't impact anything,
  • Tryingtomoveout
    Options
    Hi. My score is also 1/5. Although I'm currently in my od and I have a few loans I've never missed a payment, had a default or anything of that nature..always pay my cc in full every month. I.suppose when I've paid off my od it may improve
  • Tixy
    Tixy Posts: 31,455 Forumite
    Options
    Do you still have some open accounts? or are all your accounts paid off/closed?

Don't worry about the rating or the insurance searches, just ensure that everything on your file is accurate and that it shows you being on the electoral roll etc.
    A smile enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give
    or "It costs nowt to be nice"
  • SLZ
    SLZ Posts: 233 Forumite
    Options
    Your score means nothing and can fluctatate as much as it likes.

The insurance searches also don't impact anything,
    So the Noddle thing means nothing? The profile looks all in order, just the score that threw me.

I have been rejected for two credit applications in the past year, could that have an impact?
    Tixy wrote: »
    Do you still have some open accounts? or are all your accounts paid off/closed?

Don't worry about the rating or the insurance searches, just ensure that everything on your file is accurate and that it shows you being on the electoral roll etc.
    The majority are open accounts all in good standing, unless there's something the banks aren't telling me.

Okay will do, many thanks. The profile shows accurate information so it shouldn't be an issue on that front.

Both of you, thank you :)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 35,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    SLZ wrote: »
    So the Noddle thing means nothing? The profile looks all in order, just the score that threw me.

The information on the report is all that matters. Lenders will make their decisions based on the data, not the score.

Only you and Noddle know what score they have given you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport