We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Best settings for conventional bolier
Comments
-
As I said, its a rented property, so I've got to work with what I've got. Although if it comes up I may hint that a thermostat would make sense.
I'm no plumber but I imagine that the circulating pump runs all the time the heating is on. My understanding is the thermostat on the boiler turns it off when the water pumping through it is up to temperature. Which will happen more frequently as the rooms get up to temperature and the TRVs shut the radiators off. The boiler does not run constantly when it is on.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards