🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Real People Win Im so happy im Crying

Options
Hiya all,

Im over the moon, Ive just had a letter from Real People to say ive won £1,500 on one of their puzzles:j , i cant believe it, This means ill be able to pay off all of my overdraft £1000 maxed to the limit at the moment and get rid of it and put towards some clothes and treats,

I would like to thank whoever posted the link not sure who it was and thank everyone who posts all the comps. I cant stop crying im searching for a second job at the moment and i was feeling a bit down in the dumps over not having much luck with getting anywhere and sick of lending money off my parents,

This is fab, :beer:
does anybody know how long the cheque usually takes? ive sent the confirmation off to day, also not sure whether to send a picture??

Happy comping to all and hope your all having a lovely day!

Comments

• HONEY_2
    HONEY_2 Posts: 255 Forumite
    Options
    thats great well done!!:j
    love handles voucher{250 pounds}:j rimmel mascara :j nail varnish ,models own makeup {2}:j 100 pounds voucher{liberty}:j:j
  • Teerah
    Teerah Posts: 1,794 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Brilliant win...well done!
  • jammydodga
    jammydodga Posts: 324 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    congratulations!!!
    *~*Eleventh Heaven*~*
    [5138008]
    [1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11]
  • chelle333
    chelle333 Posts: 1,383 Forumite
    Options
    Well done :j happy spending :D
  • katiekittykat
    katiekittykat Posts: 9,622 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Wow great news :):)

Congrats :)

I'd be crying too if i'd won!
    Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
  • iwantabargain
    Options
    Brilliant!! well done.

I won £25 from 4th June issue and i am still waiting for my cheque.
    Best Wins of 2010 = Apple ipad & £100 Dejager vouchers:j:j
    June Prizes = Kids Card game, Miners nail polish set,L'oreal million lashes mascara.
  • MISSYTWOSHOES
    Options
    Thats brilliant - made up for you!
  • chelle333
    chelle333 Posts: 1,383 Forumite
    Options
    They take about 2 months to come,some come a bit quicker,ive had one cheque turn up the day after i had the letter:D
  • Gemma84_3
    Gemma84_3 Posts: 311 Forumite
    Options
    Wow what a ace prize, i won £25 got the letter this morn and sent the reply slip back this afternoon :) sent my photo by email but forgot to put my details - how dumb lol
    1972 Posts: 959 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    That's great news!
    2019 Prize Total - £0/0 Prizes 2018 Prize Total - £100/1 Prize 2017 Prize Total - £250/2 Prizes
    2016 Prize Total - £650/3 Prizes 2015 Prize Total - £250/5 Prizes 2014 Prize Total - £625/10 Prizes
    2013 Prize Total - £430/5 Prizes
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family