Options
1262728293032»

Comments

• JamboDP
    JamboDP Posts: 41,293 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    mjm3346 said:
    I have won several times and am quite happy to get my bonus of over £100 every time I win rather than have perhaps a one off withdrawable £1.

From their last e-mail

So far we've given away
    £1,771,308 for free!
    You Jammy sod I have a bonus of over £100 and have never won, It did come out once when I was on holiday in OZ so never got claimed.
    I do it just for fun and whatever I win is a bonus
  • Bridger12
    Bridger12 Posts: 1,075 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I have never won, if I ever win I will be taking my bonus and closing it for good. 
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,900 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Bridger12 said:
    I have never won, if I ever win I will be taking my bonus and closing it for good. 
    Your bonus doesn't reset if you win it continues to grow - What would be the point in stopping playing if you won?

• cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,624 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    I've been on that site for over 11 years, never won once ( I check it religiously several times a day) and my postcode has never come up at all as I've always checked the odd times I've missed.
    After all that time bonus is still pennies short of £100, how on earth are people getting thousands?? The optional bonus surveys don't pay that much do they? 
  • JamboDP
    JamboDP Posts: 41,293 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    cagsd said:
    I've been on that site for over 11 years, never won once ( I check it religiously several times a day) and my postcode has never come up at all as I've always checked the odd times I've missed.
    After all that time bonus is still pennies short of £100, how on earth are people getting thousands?? The optional bonus surveys don't pay that much do they? 
    They must spend all day doing surveys, My bonus is just over £100 and I have never won and I don't do surveys.
    I do it just for fun and whatever I win is a bonus
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,900 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    cagsd said:
    surveys and offers, surveys generally don't pay very well (down there with Swagbucks) but a winner had a bonus of over £8k (bonus now over £10k) and if they win again will be quid's in.
    I joined in 2011 and have a bonus of just under £160
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure