Forum Home» Competitions Time» Compers Chat Corner

Free Postcode Lottery/ Pick my postcode thread - Page 2

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Free Postcode Lottery/ Pick my postcode thread

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Compers Chat Corner
307 replies 59.4K views

Replies

• mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    44.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stemma wrote: »
    Well done I won twice in 2 months £100 & £60 and chose Amazon vouchers which were in my account within 5 minutes.
    Great site & I think the key is to check every day

They send a reminder e-mail if you have opted for it and each day you check it adds 1p to the bonus paid if you win.

A different postcode is posted at the bottom of their homepage from 7pm to midnight and first correct claim on that gets £5 (no rollover)

• mumto2boysmumto2boys Forumite
    8K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks mjm i didn't know that about the extra postcode of an evening, i will look out for that one now. Well done winners, great end to the year!
    StayHome * StaySafe * BeKind
  • FebruarycatFebruarycat Forumite
    1.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture PPI Party Pooper
    ✭✭✭
    Well done, I recently joined the site, so hoping my postcode comes up soon.
    OnePoll = £25 18/10/19 £25 6/7/19
    Pureprofile = £25.00 16/3/19
    PanelOpinion = £10.59 4.1.19 - £10.35 19/9/19
  • lucinadlucinad Forumite
    4.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    i have been trying to check the results for today and i cant click thru my link in the email or going through google. the connection keeps timing out :(

is anyone else having this problem and if not does anyone know what the postcode was for today?
    July wins: 50p tcb Bird, £25 cheque
  • betterlatethanneverbetterlatethannever Forumite
    5.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't get on to it this afternoon either.

They must be having problems.

I started trying just after 1pm so i'm guessing they haven't had todays draw and hope they'll re-draw when they're sorted.
    The first time we said hello, was the first time we said goodbye. As the angels took your tiny hand and flew you to the sky-you forever left us breathless. RIP my beautiful granddaughter :(
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • pompeypaul25pompeypaul25 Forumite
    644 posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭
    Yep - it appears to be down. Was Ok at 12:30 pm today - don't know what the postcode was ...only know it wasn't mine !
  • cagsdcagsd Forumite
    6.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I won, I won, I won!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes I have had the same problem, can't click on the email link and can't go to it directly either. Keep trying - today's number will be valid until midday tomorrow so hopefully it'll be back running before then xx

• BluluBlulu Forumite
    6.8K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I won, I won, I won!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Worked fine for me about 1 ish. The code was YO12 something like 7PT - I'm not that anal, it's quite near me, so I remembered it, or close to it. Anyway, it was definitely a Scarborough code.

Blu X
    PLEASE check out https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6204908 and help us and MSE to improve the forum as a comping platform. We would really value your input.
  • custardycustardy Forumite
    37.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apologies for site not being available. Server is down and waiting for them to fix it.

• lucinadlucinad Forumite
    4.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    thank you ever so much everyone for your replies, well YO anything is nowhere near me so i can relax :)
    July wins: 50p tcb Bird, £25 cheque