Forum Home» Competitions Time» Compers Chat Corner

Free Postcode Lottery/ Pick my postcode thread - Page 7

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Free Postcode Lottery/ Pick my postcode thread

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Compers Chat Corner
307 replies 59.4K views

Replies

• miss_milsmiss_mils Forumite
    285 posts
    Eighth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    It's been claimed already! Lucky person whoever it is :D
  • mar30mar30 Forumite
    210 posts
    Very lucky! Back to £20 it goes...
    2014 - £1236
  • mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    44.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have problems getting the postcode to load you can just type yours in the postcode checker on the left side of the page where the past results are listed - the check includes the current days result.

• edited 11 March 2014 at 1:57PM
    DazaDaza
    3.9K posts
    edited 11 March 2014 at 1:57PM
    Looks like Free Postcode Lottery has aquired the amount of UK postcodes registered (4%) for the £40 daily prize to kick in

Todays prize is £70 (as yesterday £30 went unclaimed)

http://freepostcodelottery.com
  • purple_xpurple_x Forumite
    681 posts
    Woohooo!

I'm moving house this week so having to change my postcode, that means the £3.80 bonus I have accrued from being on there so long will be lost!
    I don't think my postcode will ever come up anyway :(
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • StokieBecksStokieBecks Forumite
    4.9K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Xmas Saver!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Purple you shouldn't lose your bonus as you just need to edit your details when you are logged in not completely re-register. (my bonus is £9.10 and still waiting haha)
    £2 Savers Club for 2020 #53
  • BluluBlulu Forumite
    6.8K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I won, I won, I won!
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's why today's pot is £70 then. I was really confused when I saw that. On the homepage it says that the rise to £40 is "just days away". But perhaps he just hasn't updated the text yet.

Blu X
    Please sign this petition in CCC re the MSE forum changes: https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6196788
  • purple_xpurple_x Forumite
    681 posts
    Purple you shouldn't lose your bonus as you just need to edit your details when you are logged in not completely re-register. (my bonus is £9.10 and still waiting haha)

Oh really?
    Thank you :j
    I just thought I would have to have a new account/post code and would lose my bonus.

But £9.10...how long have you been on there for?
  • sjcsystemssjcsystems Forumite
    13 posts
    Seventh Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I am going to observe that in the last two weeks there have been FOUR of these postcode draws in the PO/Portsmouth postal area... I'm beginning to wonder if the draw process is totally random. I've only been a member since it got a mention in the weekly newsletter, but I note no contact details on the webpage...is it totally trustworthy ?
  • LadyMorticiaLadyMorticia Forumite
    19.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sjcsystems wrote: »
    I am going to observe that in the last two weeks there have been FOUR of these postcode draws in the PO/Portsmouth postal area... I'm beginning to wonder if the draw process is totally random. I've only been a member since it got a mention in the weekly newsletter, but I note no contact details on the webpage...is it totally trustworthy ?

It is trustworthy. With the postcode thing some areas will have more postcodes on the system, especially a big area like Portsmouth so more chance of a PO postcode being generated.
    2019 Wins
    1/25

£2019 in 2019
    £10/£2019