Amazon Bargains Thread - please post any finds here

Options

Comments

• Firstwatch
    Options
    Hi, yes, it's a very good mini speaker, I've got two and given some as presents, for the price there's not much better in it's size - without looking there's about 5000 Amazon reviews I think

However, they can go down to about £5, and £10 is about the average price for them. Good for laptops and phones, Thanks OP
  • depakp
    depakp Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    So just found these, and yes they were too good to pass up. I have just bought them in Black to go with my phone. Sad but true.

Not been able to find these anywhere else for this price. So thought I would share another bargain!

- Updated acoustics for enhanced clarity
    - Streamlined lightweight design for improved comfort
    - Durable and compact folding design for easy portability
    - RemoteTalk cable for changing songs, adjusting the volume and taking calls
    - Premium earcup material helps dissipate heat and minimise sound leakage

Once again, not allowed links as I am still a new poster. Just search for the title in Amazon and you will find them without any problems.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,928 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    depakp wrote: »
    So just found these, and yes they were too good to pass up. I have just bought them in Black to go with my phone. Sad but true.

Not been able to find these anywhere else for this price. So thought I would share another bargain!

- Updated acoustics for enhanced clarity
    - Streamlined lightweight design for improved comfort
    - Durable and compact folding design for easy portability
    - RemoteTalk cable for changing songs, adjusting the volume and taking calls
    - Premium earcup material helps dissipate heat and minimise sound leakage

Once again, not allowed links as I am still a new poster. Just search for the title in Amazon and you will find them without any problems.

Personally I think that Beats now are just riding on the name and not that good anymore but a good price if people are looking at buying them http://www.amazon.co.uk/Beats-Dr-Dre-On-Ear-Headphones-Black/dp/B00KD805BS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424071480&sr=8-1&keywords=dr+dre+solo+2+headphones
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sarah1972
    Options
    OK, so found this deal online! It's actually kind of great for £9.99, I have just received mine. Placed the order a few days ago. Spent the day playing about with it around the house and in the shed. Works well! It's a great piece of kit for the price.

The Green version is the cheapest at £9.87! Woo hoo... Not bad for a compact speaker.

- Compact size
    - High quality sound, with clear bass resonance
    - 11 hours of continuous playback from one charge
    - Included USB charging cable, felt bag
    - Integrated 3.5mm audio lead

Sorry about this, just search for the text in the subject of this thread in Amazon and you should find it without any issues :-), first time user, so not allowed to post links.

Cheapest is Orange at £9.84 http://www.amazon.co.uk/XMI-X-Mini-Generation-Capsule-Speaker/dp/B004SNDC7I/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1424074793&sr=8-6&keywords=XMI+X-Mini+II+2nd+Generation+Capsule+Speaker+for+iPhone%2FiPad%2FiPod%2FMP3+Player%2F

Thanks OP, good for the pressie box
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • fern2
    Options
    Found this brilliant deal on Oil of Olay's 3 point treatment on Amazon!
    Normally £29.99.

I use this cream as part of my daily routine. It is smooth and my skin feels supple all day.
    Great for combination and normal skin.
    Can be used around the neck, jaw line and both under and the upper eyelid.

Olay Regenerist 3 Point Super Age-Defying Moisturiser is superior moisturiser for eyes, jaw line & neck. Specifically designed to act fast & give dramatically younger looking skin.

- Renews skin's youthful look

- Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles

- Exfoliates, smoothes, brightens

- Hydrates to firm and lift skin

- Also available in fragrance free variant
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    here is the link to the item
  • depakp
    Options
    Just ordered this from Amazon, for a friend who is expecting, for the price I could find nothing better. It's on offer for the next 10 hours.

- Video monitor with 3.5" LCD screen and night vision
    - 2.4 GHz FHSS audio technology and 2-way communication
    - Room temperature display and 5 sound-activated LEDs
    - Range of up to 200 metres with out-of-range warning
    - Remote pan, tilt, and zoom functions; wall-mountable

I am afraid I still have no links, so please search for:

Motorola MBP36

There is another version to it, the MBP36S, but that's about £50 more.
  • sarah1972
    Options
    Just ordered this from Amazon, for a friend who is expecting, for the price I could find nothing better. It's on offer for the next 10 hours.

- Video monitor with 3.5" LCD screen and night vision
    - 2.4 GHz FHSS audio technology and 2-way communication
    - Room temperature display and 5 sound-activated LEDs
    - Range of up to 200 metres with out-of-range warning
    - Remote pan, tilt, and zoom functions; wall-mountable

I am afraid I still have no links, so please search for:

Motorola MBP36

There is another version to it, the MBP36S, but that's about £50 more.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Motorola-MBP36-Digital-Video-Monitor/dp/B0057NDIG8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1424269494&sr=8-3&keywords=Motorola+MBP36
  • depakp
    edited 18 February 2015 at 5:07PM
    Options
    £42.99

- Philips Wake-up Lights are clinically proven to work - 92% of users agree it makes it easier to get out of bed
    - Philips Wake-up Light eases you into the day by re-creating a natural sunrise, ideal for those dark winter mornings
    - Brightness increases over 30 minutes, from the faintest dim yellow to 200 lux bright yellow, just like a natural dawn sunrise
    - For added re-assurance, a beep will sound at the end of the sunrise
    - Fully adjustable brightness and bedside lamp function
    - Eases you into the day by re-creating a natural sunrise, ideal for those dark winter mornings

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00EO4MDVC/ref=gbrc_tit_r-1_3567_be9afda5?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_s=right-new-1&pf_rd_r=06E3D1J4KG3ET7MG3FWE&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_p=585003567
  • fern2
    Options
    DKNY Be Delicious Eau de Parfum for Women - 30 ml

Excellent price from Amazon.

Normally £32.00 now £15.84!!

Great advance buy for birthdays, anniversaries and even Christmas!

Don't miss out.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure