We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
ACN is a scam right?
iAMaLONDONER
Posts: 1,669 Forumite
I've been told about ACN (acneuro.co.uk) which sells products which seem poor value such as a £9.90 SIMO contract for a year that only gives you 400 mkns, 400 texts and 400mb!
I'm right in saying no to this MLM (Pyramid scheme inspired) thing that wants £390 upfront! Aren't I?
I'm right in saying no to this MLM (Pyramid scheme inspired) thing that wants £390 upfront! Aren't I?
0
Comments
-
Not really anything to do with saving or investing
https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=acn+scam0 -
Archi_Bald wrote: »Not really anything to do with saving or investing
https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=acn+scam
I agree lol!0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards