We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Chaotic Saffron B.S. online statements
Primrose
Posts: 10,721 Forumite
Is anybody else having problems with accessing coherent online statements?. We don't access this savings account on a daily basis but when we do it seems that the statement dates are not concurrent, some items are not listed in chronological order and some items don't appear at all. this isn't the first occasion on which they have had computer problems. We're wondering how reliable this organisation is to deal with.
0
Comments
-
I was searching for reviews / comments on their 4 Year Step NISA but came across this. They've always been upfront and fair with rate changes since I joined them in 2011, but as you say their account details pages are poor. I like to have pieces of paper still so I can track and remember all ins and outs and reasons for, but of course they are paperless so we have to waste the precious printer ink. In 2011/12 I was getting about 2 years transactions to the page, now it's 3/4 months. I would give them low marks for admin/website. They also used to have a daily limit of £10k that you could pay in which seemed silly. Have to say though they've been totally fair and trustworthy.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards