We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
savings help
spainfinder
Posts: 16 Forumite
hi everyone
need some advice?
I want to open a savings account!
I need to be able to :-
cheers
need some advice?
I want to open a savings account!
I need to be able to :-
- open online with £10
- receive a book for paying in and withdrawing
- have internet access
- paying in min £300 per month
cheers
0
Comments
-
spainfinder wrote: »
- open online with £10
- receive a book for paying in and withdrawing
- have internet access
- paying in min £300 per month
I think you may struggle to get an account that you can open online and gives you internet access but also has a passbook - those tend to be branch based accounts.
What is your purpose ? Ignoring the pass book requirement, if you can commit to £300 a month, then a First Direct regular saver account pays 6%. The best interest rates are generally available from some bank current accounts rather than savings account these days.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
