We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Thinking about switching
My current Dual Fuel Fixed contract finishes at the end of November 2014, I have found what appears to be better offers from another supplier.
My concern is that I am £564.00 in credit with my current supplier, if I switch with that be paid back to me or will it be passed onto the new supplier.
My concern is that I am £564.00 in credit with my current supplier, if I switch with that be paid back to me or will it be passed onto the new supplier.
0
Comments
-
It will get refunded to you0
-
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
