Three choices in life; Give up, Give in or Give all you've got!!

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,434 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Blubbing now.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • WannabeFree
    WannabeFree Posts: 4,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Oh I'm watching!

I think you're amazing
    x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,434 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    So mazing Lucky.
    My eyes are still leaking xxx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    OMG they literally showed the whole interview Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • BalanceBy50
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    So mazing Lucky.
    My eyes are still leaking xxx

My eyes are leaking too. You have gone up even more in my estimation and I didn't think that was possible :D you really are an inspiration and so flipping attractive xx
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,377 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Saw you :)

I thought you came across extremely well and your story is such an inspirational one xx
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Just about back down to Earth now. What an evening!!

Heard some sad news at tea time that a friend has passed away at just 45 years old. It really shook me up. So young and so sad.

Then Martin showed the whole interview on his programme, so I am completely outed now :rotfl:. No more MSE anonymity!! The feedback has all been very positive on FB and Twitter, from both those I know and those I don’t. No one has said I look a moose :rotfl:. I even had FB messages from Martin himself so I’m a happy bunny :money:. MiL isn’t too happy about it, but all the rest of the family have said they are proud so that’ll do me Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • MatyMoo
    MatyMoo Posts: 3,169 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    *Lurker Alert*

I have been reading your diary for years but don’t think I have ever commented before.

I have just watched on catch up and can confirm that my eyes are also leaking. What an amazing lady you are! You came across brilliantly and really will be an inspiration to many. Be proud and I am sure MIL will get over herself ;)

So sorry about your friend too :cry:
    :j Proud Member of Mike's Mob :j
  • enthusiasticsaver
    Options
    I saw your interview on Martin's show PLMBL and wondered if it was you. Well done.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free Wannabe, Budgeting and Banking and Savings and Investment boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Fortune_Smiles
    Options
    Ooooh I've just seen you Lucky - what a lovely couple you are. I think a new career in television presenting is on the cards. You came across so well :T

Fortune x
    Mortgage: 86% paid Mortgage Neutral: 100% Emergency Fund: 100%
    A Better View 🌄 'Being on the edge isn't as safe, but the view is better' - Ricky Gervais
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback