Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    You excel at plodding Beanie and should get a plodding award :T. I hope an early night helps you to be less tired.

The only way I know to make money is surveys, I wish I could think of more ways :(. Robbing banks seems tempting sometimes but I would definitely get caught, so I'd better stick to the surveys :rotfl:.
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,633 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Unfortunatly if I tried to rob a bank I would be easily recognised!
    Not too many hobbling around like me with a stick :rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Unfortunatly if I tried to rob a bank I would be easily recognised!
    Not too many hobbling around like me with a stick :rotfl:

You would be an unusual bank robber :rotfl:.
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • beanielou
    Options
    You would be an unusual bank robber :rotfl:.

:rotfl::rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• milann
    milann Posts: 10,631 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hope you manage to come up with a get rich quick plan. I quite like SA lottery win idea.

Hospital was indeed sad- it’s totally scandalous folk having to wade through water in a hospital. We passed the new hospital a few months ago - it would be amazing if it was finished. The things they did for the little boy shows all that is good with the NHS though :T
    January spends - £587.58
  • beanielou
    Options
    milann wrote: »
    Hope you manage to come up with a get rich quick plan. I quite like SA lottery win idea.

Hospital was indeed sad- it’s totally scandalous folk having to wade through water in a hospital. We passed the new hospital a few months ago - it would be amazing if it was finished. The things they did for the little boy shows all that is good with the NHS though :T

Yes, the little boys treatment was awesome.

• Busy_Mee1
    Busy_Mee1 Posts: 1,015 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Beanie
    Have you thought about switching your bank account to earn some extra cash. The Halifax are quick payers and there isn't any monthly pay in requirement to get the first £50 switching bonus.

First Direct pay £125 but you have to pay in £1000 within the first 3 months and if you stay 6 months you will be charged £10 a month if you haven't paid in an average of £1000 a month.

All the details are on the MSE website just check the terms and conditions carefully.
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,513 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I can't fault the treatment Mr SA had from the NHS to be honest. Mine too a couple of years ago ankle wise. I'm not surprised Carrillion went under, they did work on the building I work in - very shoddy.
    I get knocked down but I get up again (Chumbawamba, Tubthumping)
  • beanielou
    Options
    Thanks BusyMee.
    Will think about that :)

• beanielou
    Options
    Though I think the Halifax may be connected to my main account.
    Mmmmm.

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback