Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,345 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    What's done is done. Sometimes we learn the hard way ....
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,373 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Sun_Addict wrote: »
    What's done is done. Sometimes we learn the hard way ....

We do indeed.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,095 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    What's the civic reception about ? Are you able to take a guest with you , who could perhaps drive .

As everyone has said what's done is done.

Hope you have been ok in the wind and rain today x
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Hope you are feeling a bit more positive today Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • beanielou
    Options
    What's the civic reception about ? Are you able to take a guest with you , who could perhaps drive .

As everyone has said what's done is done.

Hope you have been ok in the wind and rain today x

Celebrating volunteering.
    I have declined the invitation.
    No guests were allowed :(

It certainly was very windy & very very wet.

Did manage to get to the library & pick up my books so that was good.
    So if I dont get out over the weekend all will be well :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Options
    Hope you are feeling a bit more positive today Xx

Thanks Lucky xx

• System
    System Posts: 178,095 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    No point in going then if you don't know anyone . A guest would at least been someone to speak to. Glad to hear you got to the library. I have put my plant pots near my door , we have canopies and bin sheds outside so at least they don't blow over.
  • beanielou
    Options
    No point in going then if you don't know anyone . A guest would at least been someone to speak to. Glad to hear you got to the library. I have put my plant pots near my door , we have canopies and bin sheds outside so at least they don't blow over.

Indeed :(

• milann
    milann Posts: 10,596 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Has been very windy here too - a tree blew over in the school grounds over the path the parents bring the kiddy winks - thankfully all the children were safely in school at the time and council cleared it before the end of the day. Dh boss had the windows blown out of his house -he is quite high on an exposed hill -again luckily no one was around to be hurt by the debris...

Stay safe and warm this weekend Benaie xx
    January spends - £587.58
  • beanielou
    Options
    Thanks Milann :) xx

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback