Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,467 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Good news on you gov , and your mortgage . I now how you feel about your tooth, hope it behaves. I agree , food delivery is the best .

I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Butti wrote: »
    Well done Beanie, you are incredible.

Not me:eek::rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• milann
    milann Posts: 10,603 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :beer::beer:YES YOU Beanie:T:T
    You are incredible
    - you battle every day keeping upright and mobile
    - you inspire people on here (and I daresay in RL)
    - you are plodding away with your mortgage
    - you volunteer

And that's just what I know from on here - in my books you are indeedy an incredible plodding lady ;)
    January spends - £587.58
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    HairyHandofDartmoor Posts: 13,960 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    milann wrote: »
    You are incredible
    - you volunteer

And that's just what I know from on here - in my books you are indeedy an incredible plodding lady ;)

I agree :T.
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • beanielou
    Options
    You are incredible
    - you volunteer

Thank you Milann.
    What a lovely thing to say.
    I will remember that on my bad days.

• beanielou
    Options
    I agree :T.

Thank you.

I have hit a slump today.
    Very very tired today.

Quiet weekend though as am much skint so that's good.
    May take my friend who is not long out of hospital for a cofffee though :think:

• beanielou
    Options
    But in excellent news I have just picked up the nrew Quintin Jardine Skinner novel from the library :j :j :j :j :j

• beanielou
    Options
    Still not bought a present for my friends 70th.
    Bah.

• Buffythedebtslayer
    Buffythedebtslayer Posts: 18,922 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    You are incredible
    - you volunteer

This is the best and most accurate description of Beanie ever. Also awesome friend
    Completely agree
    XXXXX
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Thank you Buffster. xxx

Today has not been a good day.
    I have been very wobbly & off balance.

However I managed two loads of washing & it is now just about dry.

A NSD.

Hope you are all having a happy Saturday.

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback