Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,470 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Keep crawling :rotfl: :rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Keep crawling :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • beanielou
    Options
    Tis true.
    Cant straighten up enough to walk.
    Getting in to bed will be interesting :rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• doingitanyway
    Options
    Hope the meds have kicked in...
    Hope something nice happens tomorrow to lift you :)
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • beanielou
    Options
    More snow forecast for later.
    Bah is all.

LOve being in the house when it is what I choose but hate it when it is enforced.

Have dug zimmer out. Luckily was in conservatory & not in garage.
    Managed to get washing machine on.
    Will be intersting to get the stuff out :eek:

On a positive note good for the NSD's :)

• doingitanyway
    Options
    LOve being in the house when it is what I choose but hate it when it is enforced.
    So true...
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    Options
    More snow forecast for later.
    Bah is all.

A new app I picked up a couple of weeks ago predicted *3 days in advance* that it would snow today. It is indeed snowing right now.

My flabber is officially ghasted. A weather prediction that was accurate! :eek:

Next there will be machines which can fly!

Where were you planning to go?
    Have dug zimmer out. Luckily was in conservatory & not in garage.
    Managed to get washing machine on.
    Will be intersting to get the stuff out :eek:

Where is your washing machine?
    On a positive note good for the NSD's :)

Unless you're online shopping.

Step away from the keyboard... :naughty:
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • beanielou
    Options
    Just out for a coffee.
    Washing machine in kitchen but bending without getting stuck was hard.
    'Tis done now though.

Lots I could be doing but so CBA.

• beanielou
    Options
    & there is all this bleeping snow plied up at the top of my drive.

What was the app please Z?

• ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    Options
    & there is all this bleeping snow plied up at the top of my drive.

A little touch of Semtex and it'll all be gone.
    What was the app please Z?

It's on the play store, called "weather" (hugely original I know) and it's by "smart-pro android apps" (who seems a touch over-excited by things) of Vietnam.

Obviously it's not him providing the weather forecast, but whichever weather service he's leeching from, they seem to be doing rather better than the Met-Office weather warnings at the moment.
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure