Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,644 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Sorry to hear you're still so sore beanie. ☹️. I hope things improve for you by tomorrow. 
    Good news on your new cleaner - this sounds like an excellent way forward. 
    Your idea on the file for DS has prompted me to think of doing  same at my end.... such an important thing to have in place but often never carried out.....
    Thank you. 

Absolutely. This has been a long time coming but it a great weight of my mind. 
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,515 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    This is something I need to do too. All the regular savers are in my name. 

Good news about the new cleaner, I hope this will ease things for you. 
    I get knocked down but I get up again (Chumbawamba, Tubthumping)
  • beanielou
    Options
    This is something I need to do too. All the regular savers are in my name. 

Good news about the new cleaner, I hope this will ease things for you. 
    Thanks. I hope so too. 
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• jwil
    jwil Posts: 19,337 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Good news about the cleaner.  Hope the pain levels ease a little soon.

I've been meaning to do a file as well.  DH wouldn't have a clue if something happened to me.
    "If you can dream it, you can do it". Walt Disney
  • Sunshine_girl2
    Sunshine_girl2 Posts: 2,751 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited 8 May at 7:58AM
    Options
    Hope the pain levels are better today. Glad to hear you have a cleaner and other help. I think a lot of people will be off to start a file after reading this myself included . I fell on holiday by the pool on a wet floor, luckily no bruising or anything but I feel like I have whiplash so i definitely have a lot of sympathy for you Beanie . 
    Debt free April 26th 2021

• beanielou
    Options
    jwil said:
    Good news about the cleaner.  Hope the pain levels ease a little soon.

I've been meaning to do a file as well.  DH wouldn't have a clue if something happened to me.
    Thanks. ☺️ 

• beanielou
    Options
    Hope the pain levels are better today. Glad to hear you have a cleaner and other help. I think a lot of people will be off to start a file after reading this myself included . I fell on holiday by the pool on a wet floor, luckily no bruising or anything but I feel like I have whiplash so i definitely have a lot of sympathy for you Beanie . 
    Oh no. Sorry to hear about your fall. Hope you’re ok. 

• lucielle
    lucielle Posts: 10,783 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    That’s a hard file to do, so well done for doing it. 
    L
    Total Debt Dec 07 £59875.83 Overdrafts £2900,New Debt Figure ZERO !!!!!!:j 08/06/2013
    Lucielle's Daring Debt Free Journey
    DFD Before we Die!!!! Long Haul Supporter #124
  • Cheery_Daff
    Cheery_Daff Posts: 15,783 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Gentle hugs Beanie xx

And well done for finishing that file. I've started one but not finished it - I will follow your good example and get it done xx
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback