We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,961 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    teafor2 said:
    Sorry to hear that Beanie. I hope it's one of those 'just the way I feel' moments and nothing  has happened to make you feel down. Have you managed to get to DS's new place yet for a cuppa? Sending you hugs. xx
    In a nutshell I am lonely & missing my furry friends.
     Mr N was here 20 years & I miss him.
    Master J was only here 2 years & stole my heart.
    Not been to DS's as GF is over worried about the virus.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    I remember the house being so empty when you have lost fur babies, take care, love and hugs 
    Not surprised in the least you're not at your best, I would be the same in the circumstances. Take care and keep plodding xx
    maggiem said:
    Keep plodding Beanie, things will get better. 

Edit for typos.
    The house is so empty & no one else to think about or worry about.
    I feel bad saying that as some people have lost loved ones but to be fair they were my loved ones.
    As you know I have a very small family.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Options
    Karmacat said:
    Fourthing the sense of the flatness ... yep, its hard to take part in much when you feel like that.  There's love for you on here, beanie xx
    Thank you  :) xx

• beanielou
    Options
    beanielou said:
    I didn’t have to Google Kir Royale by the way. There aren’t many drinks that have escaped my attention 🤣
    The best of us know :grin:
    err, me too  B)>:) - just been googling how to make eau de vie. Says it all really.

Our cherries are already split between 2 Kilner jars with sugar and vodka. It might end in tears (but I doubt it!). Sorry you are feeling flat.
    Echoing everyone else beanie - hope you're feeling better in yourself.xxx 
    jwil said:
    You've had some tough times, it's not surprising you feel flat.  Look after yourself and hope you feel better soon xx
    Thank you all  :)   xx

• beanielou
    Options
    As this is MSE(!!) I have no money news to report other than the humungious vet bill which I will pay tomorrow as my new credit card cycle starts. Will take me a few months to pay off.
    They were worth it & more but blimey.

• beanielou
    Options
    Watching 'Bears in the HOuse'
    :(   :(  :(

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure