Hi everyone. in November last year I purchased some insurance through a broker and my insurer went bust. This meant after paying upfront I was insured for only 11 months, not 12. Could I make a claim here on my credit card for a refund? if so for the month only or the whole amount?
Many thanks


This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors


  • All Categories
  • 340.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 448.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 231.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 603K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 171.6K Life & Family
  • 245.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards