IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Help with Parking Ticket G24 LTD

Options
Hi,

I need some help or advice with what I should do about my parking ticket received from G24 LTD. I have searched the forum for answers and I have tried to follow steps to deal with the matter.

I ignored the first few notices after receiving the parking ticket until the point where G24 LTD stopped sending me letters and the forwarded it onto a collection agency. At this point I sent G24 LTD a letter using the template suggested on the form and I have no response from them at all but I am still receiving letters from various collection agencies.

I am just about the send the collectors a letter as suggested in the forum but what can I do about G24 LTD if they are not responding to my letters?

Any suggestions

Comments

• Hot_Bring
    Hot_Bring Posts: 1,596 Forumite
    Options
    The answer is here - http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5102058 - post number 6.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,414 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 1 November 2014 at 2:47AM
    Options
    Yes but you appealed too late to get a POPLA code so you are now in ignore mode. We don't need to discuss the debt collector letters ever again, it's already here so many times, after years and years of ignoring DRP and Zenith and others.

READ THIS BEFORE YOU START A NEW THREAD ABOUT ROSSENDALES or DEBT RECOVERY PLUS!

There's nothing you can do about the junk mail but who cares? We've all collected it and furnished a hamster cage or two with it in the past!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure