Nottingham BS Special Saver

I've just opened one of these accounts today. 5% fixed until March 2016. I hadn't seen it advertised but the cashier gave me the info sheet about it.

My 5% Xmas Saver matures soon so it seemed a good idea to open the new account. The cashier says it won't be around long.

Comments

• lalman
    lalman Posts: 279 Forumite
    Is this account open to everyone or do you need to go to the branch? What are the conditions of the account?
    My Goal: From 1st of Jan 2015 to 31st of December 2015 is to save 30000.

48.78% towards 2015 target.

105.3% towards 2014 target. :j
  • lalman wrote: »
    Is this account open to everyone or do you need to go to the branch? What are the conditions of the account?

It's a branch account, regular saver up to £250 per month. You can skip deposits but no withdrawals allowed.
  • Missu wrote: »
    I've just opened one of these accounts today. 5% fixed until March 2016. I hadn't seen it advertised but the cashier gave me the info sheet about it.

My 5% Xmas Saver matures soon so it seemed a good idea to open the new account. The cashier says it won't be around long.

Its been open for at least a month now. The (first page of) thread below is always a great place to check

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=608697

Its called the issue 2.
  • Its been open for at least a month now. The (first page of) thread below is always a great place to check

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=608697

Its called the issue 2.

Thanks for the link but I wasn't particularly looking :-)

My point was that there seems little in the way of marketing for this account. The cashier offered me the info and I'm glad she did.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure