Breakfast box -Premier Inn

Options
Hi

i have just booked the all you can eat breakfast for staying at Trentham Gardens for 2 nights , and once booked I see that restaurant is closed for refurb and I will get a breakfast box?

anyone had a breakfast box at Premier Inn? is it worth £7.50 each? ,

bit gutted really as I was looking forward to a hot cooked breakfast

Comments

• greenface
    greenface Posts: 4,871 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Bit unfair after you have booked it . Wont be all you can eat . I like to sit and enjoy a breakfast . If I went to the butty bar for a brekky in a box it wouldn't cost me 7-50 that's sit down and read their paper and drink their coffee twice prices.
    :cool: hard as nails on the internet . wimp in the real world :cool:
  • chocomonsta
    Options
    :o

i was really looking forward to all you can eat!

I have emailed to see if I can cancel but not had a reply yet.
  • chocomonsta
    Options
    ................things are looking up, phoned the hotel and despite what it says on booking,

....................refurb has been delayed till next weekend so looks like we will be getting our all you can eat breakfast after all :T
  • force_ten
    force_ten Posts: 1,931 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I would cancel the breakfast and look somewhere else for food

I think the breakfast in a box is a cheaper option so you shouldn't be paying that for it

as for the premier inn all you can eat breakfast, most of them are not served 100 buffet style, all the cereal, yoghurt, toast, muffins and drinks are on a buffet but the hot items are ordered at your table

if it was a hot buffet you could take whatever you want and not feel embarrassed but would you sit at the table and say "can i have four bacon four sausage three hash browns and two eggs with mushrooms and tomatoes please :rotfl: :rotfl:
  • jumbojuice
    Options
    these places are often near harvesters and stuff - so might be better to go elsewhere?
  • force_ten
    force_ten Posts: 1,931 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    ................things are looking up, phoned the hotel and despite what it says on booking,

....................refurb has been delayed till next weekend so looks like we will be getting our all you can eat breakfast after all :T

that is good news for you then

dont forget now in true money saving style you have really got to take full advantage of all you can eat :rotfl::rotfl:

I suspect trentham gardens will be an order your hot food at the table as i mentioned above, but if it is and you order a normal size breakfast and after eating you would like some more then ask you server and they will get you more hot items

when i have a premier inn all you can eat breakfast it sets me up for the day, i just need a small snack and a drink at lunch time and that sees me to evening meal
  • rach_k
    rach_k Posts: 2,236 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I love Premier Inn breakfasts :D

About half of the time, they take your order for hot items at the table but there's no need to be embarrassed. If you're hungry, order what you fancy! The advantage of this is that the food is cooked to order so you know it's not been sitting around for a while. The staff are always lovely too.
  • Kernow666
    Kernow666 Posts: 3,480 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    i normally find the nearest supermarket

i am staying at a premier inn at the moment and its £6.25/£8.75 for breakfast so i get it at either ASDA or Tesco which are less than mile away
    "If I know I'm going crazy, I must not be insane"
  • chocomonsta
    Options
    Kernow666 wrote: »
    i normally find the nearest supermarket

i am staying at a premier inn at the moment and its £6.25/£8.75 for breakfast so i get it at either ASDA or Tesco which are less than mile away

the MSE in me loves that idea! :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport