YourWord Survey Site. Earn giftcards

Options

Comments

• London50
    London50 Posts: 1,850 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I joined 1 st October 2015 and have had £35 in Amazon vouchers and £10 in Argos ones so far as well as having another £7.35 that I have not claimed as yet. Personally for the work/reward system I have no complaints
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,301 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    bouboumum wrote: »
    Hi, all my earnings are in dollars and I have no option to get amazon.co.uk vouchers (only amazon.com). Anyone else noticed that?

On the homepage there is a choice of languages English (Uk) or (US). Perhaps you signed up with English (US) and this has affected your payments and rewards.
  • Biggles
    Biggles Posts: 8,209 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Biggles wrote: »
    I signed up OK but clicking on the link in the confirmation email just takes me to the homepage again. When I click 'Log in' and enter my email & password, it again just goes to the homepage.
    Odder and odder.

Despite apparently having been unable to verify my email, and despite not being able to log in, I have been sent a survey. OK, it duplicated three sets of questions, then apologised, saying it didn't fit my profile after all.

Still can't log in, tho.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,301 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Biggles wrote: »
    Odder and odder.

Despite apparently having been unable to verify my email, and despite not being able to log in, I have been sent a survey. OK, it duplicated three sets of questions, then apologised, saying it didn't fit my profile after all.

Still can't log in, tho.

Interesting. I have been a member for some time and are having the same problem as you. Log in but it immediately reverts back to the same log in page. I have told YourWord but getting nowhere with their suggestions although they are trying to find a resolution.
    Have you reported the problem to them? Is anyone else finding this is happening to them as well?
  • Biggles
    Biggles Posts: 8,209 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Both IE11 and Chrome produced the same result but I now find I can log in using Firefox. It shouldn't be so hard, though.

Have you always had the problem, or has it begun recently?
  • daedal
    daedal Posts: 58 Forumite
    Options
    This is a great site, however I do find that logging in can be a bit of a nightmare. For example somedays it will show on Chrome and IE and other days it won't. The only solution I found was to check your earnings etc I use my tablet or phone and it displays each time. I've also found that I often need to click on logout and then login again for anything to show. I assume its to do with how the browser is caching the site.
  • London50
    London50 Posts: 1,850 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I must be lucky as I always use Google chrome and have had no problems at all. I just logged in a few mins ago to do another survey and although it was a bit slow loading other than that no problems.
  • Marvqn1
    Marvqn1 Posts: 634 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Did anyone else have a problem joining YourWord at the stage where it asks for a mobile number?

When I enter my mobile number it says 'Oops! That number is invalid.' There is only enough space to enter a mobile number excluding the 0 so I don't understand it.
  • KAAT_LADY
    KAAT_LADY Posts: 4,714 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Marvqn1 wrote: »
    Did anyone else have a problem joining YourWord at the stage where it asks for a mobile number?

When I enter my mobile number it says 'Oops! That number is invalid.' There is only enough space to enter a mobile number excluding the 0 so I don't understand it.

i get same
    mortgage free as of 06/02/2008#
    berthas buddies No 5
    murphys no more pies club member ,No 242..
    .,night owl 25

• purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,329 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Tried to do a survey that I got today, only to get the following message:-
    The YourWord US community is closed for business.

It's been a fun three years! The YourWord community is no longer in service. If you have any questions, please email membersus@yourword.com.

Not in the US? UK members can access the UK Community here.

Anyone else having this problem? I've got money to claim with them!!
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £150 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £81.56 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure