What is your prediction for the Xmas FTSE 100?

Options
13»

Comments

• gadgetmind
    gadgetmind Posts: 11,130 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    6,250 to 6,399
    kangoora wrote: »
    Ack, people are cheating by voting now with 2 weeks to go :)

"Only bet on horses that you know are going to win."
    I am not a financial adviser and neither do I play one on television. I might occasionally give bad advice but at least it's free.

Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorns is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that they are pink; we logically know that they are invisible because we can't see them.
  • InvestInPoker
    Options
    6,850 to 6,999
    The only certainty is uncertainty. But in another thread about two months ago I was slated for predicting significant falls. But here's just a few more tumbles for you folks to enjoy.

With Love From

A Flock Of Sheep xx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7iGmwmHePI
  • pip895
    pip895 Posts: 1,178 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    6,850 to 6,999
    Below 6250 will be picking up votes fast I recon ;)
  • ColdIron
    ColdIron Posts: 9,115 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    6,550 to 6,699
    pip895 wrote: »
    Below 6250 will be picking up votes fast I recon ;)
    There seems to be a lot of aftertiming going on here, there was only 1 prediction of 6,250 to 6,399 when kangoora resurrected this thread :)
  • chucknorris
    chucknorris Posts: 10,786 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    6,700 to 6,849
    ColdIron wrote: »
    There seems to be a lot of aftertiming going on here, there was only 1 prediction of 6,250 to 6,399 when kangoora resurrected this thread :)

As soon as I had finished setting up the poll I realised that I should have closed it about 5 or more weeks before Xmas.
    Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one birdThe only time Chuck Norris was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistakeChuck Norris puts the "laughter" in "manslaughter".I've started running again, after several injuries had forced me to stop
  • kangoora
    kangoora Posts: 1,193 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    6,400 to 6, 549
    ColdIron wrote: »

Yes, I think there were around 42 votes and the bottom 3, reading upwards, were something like 1, 3, 6 so looks like virtually everyone is pessimistic now :)

This might be a fun thing to do on a regular basis, every 3 months maybe and close the poll after 3 weeks :D
  • chucknorris
    chucknorris Posts: 10,786 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    6,700 to 6,849
    kangoora wrote: »
    Yes, I think there were around 42 votes and the bottom 3, reading upwards, were something like 1, 3, 6 so looks like virtually everyone is pessimistic now :)

This might be a fun thing to do on a regular basis, every 3 months maybe and close the poll after 3 weeks :D

I'll continue doing them then, how about Xmas, Easter and August bank holiday Monday?

Like I said above, I instantly realised that I should have closed the poll much earlier (but I couldn't edit the poll to change that).
    Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one birdThe only time Chuck Norris was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistakeChuck Norris puts the "laughter" in "manslaughter".I've started running again, after several injuries had forced me to stop
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure