Halifax reward 3 DDs?
A friend who has a Halifax reward account didn't get her usual five pounds and went into the local branch to ask why. She was told she needs to pay three DDs from now on. Aside from the question should she have been informed of a change of policy in order to get her reward, rather than just left to wonder why, there's no mention of this change on their website. Has anyone else been told about this? My branch says two DD's and didn't seem to know of any changes to the reward account, which was odd as it's the same branch my friend uses!
'When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful.........'
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449K Spending & Discounts
- 233.5K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.3K Life & Family
- 246.4K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards