We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Wickes kitchen quote update

Intially quoted £21848 to which I told them I come for the price not her mobile number three days later I got a call " how does £9500 sound" told them that I would be speaking to their head office expressing my concerns and that I would still not be doing business with them reading reports of their kitchens etc on the net one word ........ Slaughtered

Comments

  • In all honesty their kitchens are probably the best out of the diy stores but how can you buy a kitchen off a company who will/can knock over £10k off the bill. Go independent either through showroom or a reliable kitchen fitter who will hopefully be offering more than the basic Howdens kitchens
  • Doozergirl
    Doozergirl Posts: 34,082 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    I wonder how much it would be in Benchmarx. It's the same stuff.
    Everything that is supposed to be in heaven is already here on earth.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.