Noticed some changes? You can read all about the improvements we've made on the Forum in our latest announcement. We also have a new set of Forum rules so please take the time to give them a read and familiarise yourself.

New house new customer, best offers?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Phones & TV
antispam246antispam246 Forumite
941 Posts
Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Phones & TV
Sorry open ended questions. What are the truely best deals going for tv/broadband/phone?

I'm guessing all in one package will be first choice versus breaking them down individually?

Having checked a few comparison sites and also checked here, it would appear sky currently have best offer. WE don't need a million and one channels so the standard/basic package would do.

If we opted for sky's current deal(s) on tv/phone/broadband. Can I choose to have fibre (unlimited) or is each package restricted/fixed?

Ontop of this I'm guessing going through TCB/quidco will generate a potential £100+ cashback, will sky's 25% off offer still be generated if going through topcashback? TCB's offers seem to state you can also get £100 voucher or a tablet, will these stack with sky offer noted on MSE?

Ontop of all this, is it possible (if it still exists) to ALSO use a friend referal ontop? I'd get my family to refer me from their package if that still exists

Basically, just seeing what the best route is here ot make the most of being a first time customer for tv/phone/broadband package

This discussion has been closed.