New Post Advanced Search

Good news

2 replies 805 views
parkingmad_2parkingmad_2 Forumite
15 posts
Hi all....just wanted to let you know of a little success I've had without having to use GPEOL and only a soft appeal.
Friend of mine rec'd a PCN from ParkingEye for overstaying at an Aldi store and I appealed on her behalf. Thought I would go in soft and if rejected go full guns at POPLA... to my great surprise they accepted the appeal as she had actually been in store the whole time and spent a fair bit of money.
So, for once, a nice story about PE!

Replies

• Coupon-madCoupon-mad Forumite
    86.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep they do cancel when they see a receipt, which is their only mitigating factor as an out-of-control, megalomaniac 'monster' of a parking firm apart from that.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • trubstertrubster Forumite
    1.1K posts
    ✭✭✭
    Radioactive spiders are not even a mitigating factor :D
    We’ve had to remove your signature because your opinion differs from ours. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why you can not have your own opinion on here and, if still unsure, email [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support