We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Replacement for Showerforce Boost Shower
macgyver
Posts: 1,291 Forumite
I had Showerforce Boost Shower installed in bathroom when I bought my house three years back. It has now stopped working. The water is still coming out of the shower head but not at a force and I cannot hear the pump running.
It is connected to a isolating transformer in another room (see pictures)
The lights light up when I turn it on but no noise of the pump and no pressure is generated.
When I turn on the shower the green light is on as was happening before.


I called up the company which manufactures these and they say they don't do anymore and it is obsolete.
I was wondering if anone knows a pump which is direct swap or an easy replacement.
The problem here is that present pump runs on a DC (the transformer converts AC to DC) rather than AC.
Thankyou for looking
It is connected to a isolating transformer in another room (see pictures)
The lights light up when I turn it on but no noise of the pump and no pressure is generated.
When I turn on the shower the green light is on as was happening before.


I called up the company which manufactures these and they say they don't do anymore and it is obsolete.
I was wondering if anone knows a pump which is direct swap or an easy replacement.
The problem here is that present pump runs on a DC (the transformer converts AC to DC) rather than AC.
Thankyou for looking
I wanted to thankyou a million times but its a shame that I can press the button just once :T
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards