14 replies 2.9K views
2»

Replies

• ThrugelmirThrugelmir Forumite
    83.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    lynnsa wrote: »
    Although my family are worried about this and think I should let it go. I don't like bullies.

Good for you. If people don't stand up then bullies will do it again. You'll make plenty of new friends.
    It's not whether you're right or wrong that's important, but how much money you make when you're right and how much you lose when you're wrong." — George Soros
  • If anyone has threatened you, they could be guilty of assault. Your local bobby should be delighted to help and advise on this point. Good luck.
  • Well that sorted it out. The press took my story then contacted him to say they were doing a negative story on him and within the hour he was at their offices with a copy of a letter sent to the court just the previous day with apparently a cheque attached for me. So we shall see if I get this cheque. Didn't want bad publicity did he!
  • pluntplunt Forumite
    520 Posts
    Tenth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    good thing about CCJ's are that if you get one registered against someone it will be extremely hard for them to every get credit. So its worthwhile doing, its not ideal but eventually they will feel the impact and payout
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Covid test firms form self-regulating body

A bid to tackle poor service concerns

MSE News

Cheap home insurance

Grab 100+ quotes & cashback

MSE Guides