IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information. If you are uploading images, please take extra care that you have redacted all personal information.

Parking Eye PCN

2»

Replies

• Dee140157Dee140157 Forumite
    2.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    ✭✭✭✭
    I confess, it was so long I hoped someone else would read it and give the ok. Just by the sheer length you must have every point in it you need, so PE won't bother to challenge, so you will win.

Send it off.
    Newbie thread: go to the top of this page and find these words: Main site > MoneySavingExpert.com Forums > Household & Travel > Motoring > Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking. Click on words Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking. Newbie thread is the first post. Blue New Thread button is just above it to left.
  • Obviously straight over my head , didn't know the convention lol
    Cheers redx, dee . Will report back in a couple of months
    No-i
  • Today was the Popla decision date but nothing heard. I know they are running a couple of weeks late but if PE were going to contest this would I receive their 'evidence' from Popla in order to rebut it ?
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    101.6K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    You would have done - but PE don't bother to contest our appeals now! So shortly you will hear from Shehla Pirwany at POPLA that PE haven't bothered to show what the 'terms of parking, in fact, were'. Read the most recent (end of the long thread) posts on the 'POPLA Decisions' sticky thread, look for PE ones - there's been a pattern of throwing in the towel for MONTHS!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Reasons for the Assessor’s Determination
    It is the Appellant’s case that the parking charge notice was issued incorrectly.

Cheers all - just got this result today -- Another no show by Parking Eye !
    Many thanks to all the contributors on the site.

The Operator has not produced a copy of the parking charge notice, nor any evidence to show a breach of the conditions of parking occurred, nor any evidence that shows what the conditions of parking, in fact, were.
    Accordingly I have no option but to allow the appeal.
    Amber Ahmed
    Assessor
  • Hello noideer and other very usefull contributors on here.

I've just read through this lengthy thread to discover success in what is a vertually identical case to my own at the same services.

Does anyone know whether things have changed in the year since this case, or can i proceed in the same way expecting the same result?

Thanks all.
  • NorthlakesNorthlakes Forumite
    826 Posts
    Can you start your own thread please.

Things slightly changed but a POPLA appeal will win.
    REVENGE IS A DISH BETTER SERVED COLD
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides