Talk talk Tv with Sky Sports

in Phones & TV
3 replies 883 views
I recently had a fall out with Sky and I'm in the process of cancelling. I was considering getting Talk Talk Tv with Sky Sports and was looking to find out if anybody has this and how they rate it.

Also I am not technically minded but know my broadband speed is normally about 10mb. Would this be enough to support the internet tv channels offered?

Replies

• We have talk talk with sky sports and it has worked flawlesslly. Yes it is downloaded via the internet so probably runs a few seconds behind the sky dish service but thats about it.

I cant help on the internet speed as i get 30mb download speed. What i would say though is if you get talk talk tv plus (i think) it includes some internet channels like sky sports news for free. You could see how they work before ordering the sports as they work in exactly the same way.
  • VisionManVisionMan Forumite
    1.6K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    I recently had a fall out with Sky and I'm in the process of cancelling. I was considering getting Talk Talk Tv with Sky Sports and was looking to find out if anybody has this and how they rate it.

Also I am not technically minded but know my broadband speed is normally about 10mb. Would this be enough to support the internet tv channels offered?

6 - 6.5Mbps is needed for the Sky Sports channels, so you'll be fine at those speeds.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides