Beauty Boxes (Monthly Subscription) Codes and Chat Thread 2

Options

Comments

• wdah
    wdah Posts: 884 Forumite
    Options
    Not sure what to get from LoveMeBeauty this month, most of the samples I'm interested in are so small they're only worth £1 each. Was hoping they'd have more options by now.
  • ailsajane87
    Options
    wdah wrote: »
    Not sure what to get from LoveMeBeauty this month, most of the samples I'm interested in are so small they're only worth £1 each. Was hoping they'd have more options by now.

my credits still havent renewed for this month. its so frustrating as it happens all the time, and then i end up missing out on the products i want
  • faerielight
    faerielight Posts: 1,868 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I'm kinda glad I cancelled the Love Me Beauty!
    Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE :)
  • alb1
    alb1 Posts: 83 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My Love Me Beauty credits renewed today and I'm so disappointed. My first box was last month on the livingsocial deal and I was fairly happy with it, but the current offerings are rubbish. There seem to be far fewer options this month, to the point that everything is grouped together rather than categorised like last month's were and I have no recommended items at all! When I signed up I chose the lifestyle/hair products for my profile, but there aren't any :mad:
  • WillowCat2002
    Options
    alb1 wrote: »
    My Love Me Beauty credits renewed today and I'm so disappointed. My first box was last month on the livingsocial deal and I was fairly happy with it, but the current offerings are rubbish. There seem to be far fewer options this month, to the point that everything is grouped together rather than categorised like last month's were and I have no recommended items at all! When I signed up I chose the lifestyle/hair products for my profile, but there aren't any :mad:

Just noticed that a few new items have gone on in the last few hours, but not many - very poor. Plus my credits have renewed to 8 ( I was positive you are meant to get 6?) so more points to spend on less stuff!
  • sn1987a
    sn1987a Posts: 453 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    There are a couple of new items but there are not enough items I really want... To be fair, there are very few boxes I have received and I loved every single item! But if I like e.g. 4 out of 5-6 I am happy. But with LMB it feels strange to spend the points on items I don't want!
  • wdah
    Options
    sn1987a wrote: »
    There are a couple of new items but there are not enough items I really want... To be fair, there are very few boxes I have received and I loved every single item! But if I like e.g. 4 out of 5-6 I am happy. But with LMB it feels strange to spend the points on items I don't want!

I feel like with LMB you only get half the amount you do in BB et al too - to get the typical 6 items you'd have to go for all 1 credit samples, and they're VERY tiny (17ml oil, 10ml cream, 29ml cleanser, shampoo or moisturiser etc).
  • wdah
    Options
    One trick I have noticed with LMB, actually - if you go to your cart and click 'Fill box for me', it'll choose items worth 6-8 credits, so if you're not too fussy you can keep refreshing that until you get a batch you want worth up to 2 credits more than if you'd chosen yourself.
  • Flygal
    Flygal Posts: 158 Forumite
    Options
    Wow, the cohorted beauty box is sold out for Feb and March already!
  • sn1987a
    sn1987a Posts: 453 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    How did the March already sold out when people don't even know how the February one is? Maybe they had 50 of each! :p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure