LV= Car Insurance Voucher

Options
2»

Comments

• Mikeeuropa
    Options
    Davgb wrote: »
    As a general comment MSE. I really appreciate MSE and have become a big fan. Its impartiality is so important. Quite understandable then when reading item four on the FAQ's, 'Where is my home insurance cashback?' that MSE mentions...no deals and...having to badger etc. However, that means MSE have little control over the affiliates and perhaps that could be made very clear on clicking the button that we leave the 'protection' of MSE?

My sentiments exactly, appreciate MSE but think it should be clearer this type of offer is external to MSE and out of their control. I sent a comment to the offers team via the link in that FAQ but unfortunately I have to report I've heard nothing back from them. :sad:

I'm disappointed you haven't had the quick and positive response from voucher/affiliatewindow that I had. I hope it works out well in the end.
  • metal_mickey_3
    metal_mickey_3 Posts: 6 Forumite
    edited 26 September 2014 at 10:33AM
    Options
    I sent an email last week and received a reply advising my query would be dealt with when the person who deals with it returns on holiday on Monday 22nd.

So i sent an email to her on Monday but haven't received a reply. I have today sent another email for conformation that the email had been received and it is in hand (and included the original persons email) and got an out of office.

I'll advise when i know more.

Edit: 26/09/14 - I had a reply "Thank you for getting in touch – apologies for the delayed response. I am looking into this for you and will get back to you ASAP."
  • metal_mickey_3
    Options
    I have chased again today as i haven't had any reply since the 26th September which is 2 weeks s i have given enough time for them to process/investigate i think.

Just got a reply saying it will be resolved by the end of the week, now whether that means i get my voucher or not i don't know.

"Apologies for the delay here – please be rest assured that I will chase this for you with a view to having this resolved by the end of this week."

Davgb....have you had any luck so far?
  • Davgb
    Davgb Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    Just thought I'd update on this.

I'm still waiting although I have been emailing. Had one reply saying the named person I was dealing with was 'in meetings'. Emailed them (again). Nothing.

Dear Moneysavingexpert I do think this sort of button discount should not be placed on your site if you cant police it!?
  • Davgb
    Options
    ..and metal_mickey, I had the same reply as you quoted...some weeks ago now!
  • metal_mickey_3
    Options
    I finally got mine last Friday but i did have to persist. I ended up sending 7 emails.

Was the person you were dealing with female but abbreviates her name to a male name?
  • Davgb
    Options
    Well done!

There seem to be two I'm dealing with since one is either 'in meetings' and doesn't reply for a week, then the other says they'll get right on it and...!

Just had an email today saying they don't have my email address and that's what's holding things up with LV=! They have the policy number which shoukld be enough for LV, and Affiliate also ...have just...sent me an email. Strange? :-)

Feel there is a real run-around here.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport