West Midlands Safari Park

Has anybody been to West Midlands Safari Park recently?
Have not been for years and would love to do it again soon.
Prices seem pretty steep (about £18 per person or £26 each including ride wristbands).

Just wanted to make sure it is still good i.e good range of animals & rides. We will be taking our own food as I know these place make the most of ripping you off for these unnecessary extras.

Anybody been recently and what are your thoughts?

Thanks in advance. :)
CC1: £1000 £826
CC2: £4500 £4195
Wedding Loan: £6200 £5443
Car Loan: £10000 £5066
Very: £200 £50
Total: £21900 £15580

Comments

• lesalanos
    lesalanos Posts: 863 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    We went on Sunday. Had a great time but it was very busy. Have been before and enjoyed it too. Rides are Ok depending on what you want. You can get 10% off by booking on line.

Worth the money for me. It's a full days entertainment
  • ItchyFeet
    ItchyFeet Posts: 276 Forumite
    The last time I went was a couple of years ago and we had a great day. I thought it was value for money. We also got free return tickets - I don't know if they still do this or not though.
  • We went to WMSP in the holidays, and thought it would have been very expensive for what it was. I used Tesco points for entry (which should have been £62 for the four of us) and had a voucher for 50% off the ride wristbands so it was only £23 in total - and that made it an ok day out in terms of value. The rides are not massive, certainly not like Alton Towers for example, and the safari drive was a bit dull to be honest! We much prefer Woburn Safari Park for the variety of animals and the extras, and it is all for one price - which you can pay for with Tesco points!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure