Pixifoto

Options
I took my daughter for photos to pixifoto in my local mother care store as I really wanted those gorgeous newborn images, I made the appointment the day before on the phone and explained exactly what I wanted and that baby had a rash that came and went but I was assured that even if she had rash at time they could cover it with props, angles etc.
She had a rash when we turned up and I again spoke to them about this but again was told that it wouldn't show in any of the final images so we went ahead with shoot, we were then shown the final images on a screen in thumbnail, we disregarded some as u could still see rashe but finally settled on a package of photos where the rash was apparently hidden and paid our money.
A week later we collected the pictures and they were hideous, rash I had mentioned so many times was there in every single image so we quickly complained (different member of staff) and he said if the images do indeed look different on the screen he would deal with our complaint so he brought the images up and then clicked them to full screen, I quickly told him we were not shown them in that size and were only shown them in tiny size but he would not listen and told me to contact head office so I did but they have simply passed the complaint back to the store after I have emailed them twice and as the store are refusing a refund I don't know what else to do.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure