We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Photos onto canvas

Hi does anyone have any recommendations of places where I can get my photos onto canvas , not necessarily looking for the cheapest as I'm after better quality print, a friend recieved one as a gift from someone in America and the quality was amazing compared to bog standard over here.
Thanks

Comments

  • lstar337
    lstar337 Posts: 3,459 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I used these people recently http://www.my-picture.co.uk/

    The price was good and the quality was excellent. There are a lot of options for sizes/frames etc.

    I chose them based on reviews.
  • BabyBoots
    BabyBoots Posts: 544 Forumite
    I've had several done with photobox, and they've been good quality & service.

    They tend to have some kind of special offer on all the time, e.g. buy one get one half price, 30%, 50% 70% off - if you have a size in mind, set up an account with them and they'll start to email you lots of offers. It won't be long before the canvas type & size you want is on offer. You can unsubscribe from the emails afterwards!
  • rustyboy21
    rustyboy21 Posts: 2,565 Forumite
    I had mine done by Tesco photo. They came out brilliant.
  • lemontart
    lemontart Posts: 6,037 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    could always do it your self or with the children for fun

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqg04pO-_9k
    I am responsible me, myself and I alone I am not the keeper others thoughts and words.
  • cyclonebri1
    cyclonebri1 Posts: 12,827 Forumite
    Your local chemist will likely offer this service too.

    Can also vouch for Tesco's, (beggars have got their nose into everything):D:D
    I like the thanks button, but ,please, an I agree button.

    Will the grammar and spelling police respect I do make grammatical errors, and have carp spelling, no need to remind me.;)

    Always expect the unexpected:eek:and then you won't be dissapointed
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.