Advent-ures in the MSE Forum... Our Advent calendar is live, helping you discover a new corner of the community each day. Visit the homepage and scroll down

anyone else end date comping tonight..

milagromilagro Forumite
138 Posts
Seventh Anniversary Combo Breaker
Forumite
...for tomorrow and regretting not being more organised!

Replies

• hamsterfan1hamsterfan1 Forumite
    8.3K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    I finished tomorrow's about mid-morning but I only end date to mop up any comps I#'ve missed out
    proud gran to 4 lovely boys and one little girl
  • nelienelie Forumite
    1.6K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I always try and do about 20/30 a day throughout the month :) So I am up to date. I used to comp by end date and I couldn't keep up - so I switched and went to last posted!

Hope you get the ones down you want to! x
    August Wins:

Best Win in 2020:
    Antler Suitcase, Weekend Bag and £200 of haircare
  • lucinadlucinad Forumite
    5.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    i am also end date comping, i have been at it on and off all day, just had a break for a few hours and actually groaned when i came back to the laptop and rememebered i hadnt finished yet :( i really should be more organised for the end of the month..... yet again i will be the same at the end of next month tho as i am at the end of every month and never get more organised :)
    Feb wins:
    totals: jan £254
  • ZanzibZanzib Forumite
    5.4K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    I try and do a couple of pages at a time throughout the month.

Think I have five pages left to go through...
  • pinktilgatepinktilgate Forumite
    297 Posts
    I'm an end dater and haven't even started tomorrow's yet!!! Aghhh!
    I L❤️VE COMPING!

£2014 wins in 2014! £1377 / £2014
    14 prizes over £14. 17/14
    52 prizes challenge! 25/52

❤️Bluetooth Speaker❤️Barbie Bundle❤️Lava Lamp❤️Quicksmart stroller❤️Xbox❤️Face Cleanser❤️Doll❤️£50 cash❤️Razor❤️Diary❤️Football❤️Necklace❤️Toni & Guy Hair Set❤️Diet Coke Set❤️Perfume❤️Halloween Bundle❤️£10 voucher❤️Perfume❤️Games Bundle❤️Bag❤️Gloves❤️£100 Amazon❤️Fake Bake Products ❤️Eyecurl❤️St Moritz Kit❤️
  • i wish i could end date comp but i've never seen any guides or information on how to do it.
  • spearce80spearce80 Forumite
    763 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I hope everyone is,so that theres is less people posting new comps!!! ;);) maybe then i will have a chance to catch up,lol!

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT POSTS COMPS AND ANSWERS ETC,REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!! :T :T

:beer:

sarah
    thanks to all posters for comps and answers!!! :beer: good luck to all
  • gentleorangegentleorange Forumite
    1.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    Forumite
    I'm literally about to start. I hate end date comping at this time of night. I know I'll get stressed as it approaches midnight knowing that some are bound to expire. I cherry picked some 31/07 comps about a week ago but only 15-20. I think I'm just going to skim it this time. It's too hot...
  • gholmes724gholmes724 Forumite
    661 Posts
    You don't have to do them all, I've always suspected this method of entry means a lot of time is wasted entering competitions which you wouldn't even bother with if they were presented in a different format.
  • milagromilagro Forumite
    138 Posts
    Seventh Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I always cherry pick my comps - I probably only enter 20% of what's on the board but I'm a slow comper!

I did clear the board once upon a time and then promised myself I would keep up each day but with work and family life that never happened!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Is your local HSBC closing?

114 branches to shut in 2023

MSE News

Advent Competitions

The countdown is on

MSE Forum

Baileys £10 for 1L at Tesco

When you scan your Clubcard

MSE Deals